“…Missile complex designed to deliver plunging fire on slow-moving groups of robots at long distances. Missiles deal high damage and have high area of impact, but cannot lock on targets within 300m radius. High reload time…” – in-game description
This is an artillery weapon that fires in a high arc, similar to the Noricum. It has a maximum range of 1,100 meters but cannot lock onto targets closer than 300 meters. It has a slow projectile which has 25 meter explosion radius, dealing splash damage.
It is advised not to overuse this weapon as other long range weapons such as the Kang Dae are much more efficient and your team is better supported by engaging the enemy more directly.
- Mininum range reduced from 500 meters to 300 meters
- Reload time reduced from 22 seconds to 15 seconds
- Reload time reduced to 22 seconds
- Damage increased by 30%
- Velocity of shells increased by 50%.
- Minimum shooting range decreased from 600 meters to 500 meters
- The Zenit is a Russian-type space-launch rockets used to carry fuel, or act as a main booster. It is commonly known for being used on Spacecraft used to deliver necessities for Russian Cosmonauts out to space stations.
- While it is also an artillery weapon like the Noricum, the Noricum has a much steeper firing arc than the Zenit. Due to this, the Noricum actually is able to be used much closer to an obstructing building than the Zenit.
- “Zenit” in Russian means “Zenith”.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|7||1622 (+10%)||1,600,000||1d 9h||1697||29196||907|
|8||1783 (+10%)||3,000,000||1d 18h||1866||32094||997|
|9||1959 (+10%)||6,000,000||2d 2h||2050||35262||1095|
|10||2153 (+10%)||10,000,000||2d 13h||2253||38754||1204|
|11||2366 (+10%)||16,000,000||3d 11h||2476||42588||1323|
|12||2600 (+10%)||26,000,000||4d 18h||2721||46800||1453|