“…Missile complex designed to deliver plunging fire on slow-moving groups of robots at long distances. Missiles deal high damage and have high area of impact, but cannot lock on targets within 300m radius. High reload time…” – in-game description
The Zenit is a heavy weapon of the rocket type.
The zenit is a long range rocket launcher that fires in a high arc, similar to the Noricum. It has a maximum range of 1,100m but cannot lock onto targets closer than 300m. It has a slow projectile which has 25 meter explosion radius, dealing splash damage.
It is advised not to overuse this weapon as other long range weapons such as the Kang Dae are much more efficient and your team is better supported by engaging the enemy more directly.
- 3.0.0: Mininum range reduced to 300m, reload reduced to 15 sec
- 2.5.0: Reload time reduced to 22 seconds
- 0.8.6: Zenit was added
- 0.9.1: Damage increased by +30 points
- 0.9.0: Velocity is +50% faster, minimum shooting range decreased to 500m
- The Zenit is a Russian-type space-launch rockets used to carry fuel, or act as a main booster. It is commonly known for being used on Spacecraft used to deliver necessities for Russian Cosmonauts out to space stations.
- While it is also an artillery weapon like the Noricum, the Noricum has a much steeper firing arc than the Zenit. Due to this, the Noricum actually is able to be used much closer to an obstructing building than the Zenit.
- “Zenit” in Russian means “Zenith”.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|7||1622 (+10%)||1,600,000||1d 9h||1622||29196||885|
|8||1783 (+10%)||3,000,000||1d 18h||1783||32094||973|
|9||1959 (+10%)||6,000,000||2d 2h||1959||35262||1069|
|10||2153 (+10%)||10,000,000||2d 13h||2153||38754||1174|
|11||2366 (+10%)||16,000,000||3d 11h||2366||42588||1291|
|12||2600 (+10%)||26,000,000||4d 18h||2600||46800||1418|