Weapons to invest in
This is a list of weapons that you can buy and keep updating/using for the whole game; most of them are useful in top level battles.
If you are on a budget/free player, keep clear of “EXPENSIVE” weapons, because they are not best "bang for bucks" available, and you can still have great game without buying it.
Short range (0–350 meters):
- Thunder – Heavy. Effective range 200m. Silver weapon.
- Pinata – Light. Effective range 300m. Silver weapon.
- Magnum – Light. Effective range 350m. WP weapon.
- Taran – Medium. Effective range 350m. WP weapon.
- Aphid – Light. Effective range 350m. Gold weapon. EXPENSIVE.
- Orkan – Medium. Effective range 300m. Gold weapon.
Medium range (400–600 meters):
- Tulumbas – Medium. Effective range 500m. Silver weapon.
- Pin – Medium. Effective range 500m. Silver weapon.
- Trident – Heavy. Effective range 600m. WP weapon.
- Zeus – Heavy. Effective range 600m. Gold weapon. EXPENSIVE.
Long range (700–1100 meters):
- Molot – Light. Effective range 800m. Silver weapon.
- Molot Mk2 – Medium. Effective range 800m. Silver weapon.
- Trebuchet – Heavy. Effective range 1100m. WP weapon.
- Gekko – Light. Effective range 1100m. Gold weapon. EXPENSIVE.
- Getting a 2nd, 3rd slot and 4th slot has priority over any robot/weapon purchases. Get them as soon as possible.
- Don’t waste gold on anything (weapons/robot/WP/upgrades/paintjobs) until you have 5 slots.
- Do not buy paintjobs, WP, upgrade speedups ever.
- Don’t waste too much upgrade time on robots or weapons that you won’t use later in the game (Destrier, Gepard, Kang Dae).
- Try to understand gameplay rules that favors you the most – is it a knife-fight (less than 400 meters), support-fight (400–800 meters), sniper (800+ meters) or a beacon run. Use appropriate bots for appropriate tasks. Do not get into a knife fight in a Cossack.
- Do not mix weapon with different ranges.
- Know that weapon description in game often is misleading. Punishers are good for no further than 200 meters, and Molots are great in 300-700 meter range.
- Complete daily tasks - it gives you 60 to 80 gold per day.
- Do NOT complete daily tasks for WP; change it using FREE replacement points to get Gold tasks.
Phase 1: Starting out
At the start you have very limited weapons. This phase covers the time until you reach level 7, which gives you the Pinata.
- Get a second slot and a Molot Mk2 or Punisher Mk2 Cossack as soon as possible.
- Upgrade robots and weapons to level 3. Keep robot and weapon levels roughly even.
- Upgrade robots and weapons to level 4.
Phase 2: Settling in
Level 7 allows you to purchase the Pinata, one of the best silver weapons in the game. Level 11 adds the Thunder, another must-have. Try to switch to a medium hangar here.
- Get a 4th slot as soon as possible.
- Get a 4 x Pinata Patton (level 7)
- Get a Thunder/Punisher Boa (level 11)
- You might try putting Tulumbas on the Cossack.
- Run Patton/Boa/Cossack as primary hangar.
- Now you can try using Vityaz\Golem\another Thunder Boa if you have a 4th slot.
- Upgrade robots to level 5.
- Upgrade weapons to level 6.
- Upgrade robots to level 6.
Phase 3: Advanced weapons and heavy robots
At level 20 you get access to workshop points, and some of the best weapons in the game. Also heavy robots become available starting at level 14.
- You should definitely have 4th slot; save up Gold for 5th slot.
- Get a Thunder/Pinata Leo.
- Get a Pin/Tulumbas Griffin. (Alternative is an all-Molot Griffins, with the Molots you got in Phase 1, maybe get one of each)
- Get a Pinata/Punisher Mk2 Griffin, or another Thunder/Pinata Leo.
- Run 3 heavy robots and a light beacon capper (Cossack).
- First workshop buys are 2 × Magnum and 2 × Taran, put them on a Griffin.
Hangar should be Molots Griffin/Plasma Griffin/Pin+Tulum Griffin/Thunder+Pinata Leo/Tulumbas Cossack.
- Upgrade weapons and robots to level 6.
- Keep upgrading Robots\Weapons, keeping in mind that level 9 bots are the fastest. You do not need robots higher than level 9 until higher leagues (Diamond\Expert\Master for iOS; if you play on Android – then you need to upgrade faster)
Phase 4: Play with the big boys
- 5th hangar slot is priority. After that, you can add Orkans, Aphids, Ancile, Zeus, Rogatka, Britbots, Fury – everything you want to have.
- Try upgrading robots and weapons evenly.
- Aim for a balanced hangar: 1-2 Plasma robots (Magnum/Taran Griffin\Rhino\Galahad\Lancelot\Rogatka), 1-2 Splash short range robots (Pinata/Orkan Griffin\Rhino\Lancelot\Galahad\Rogatka), 1 mid or long range (Tulum/Pin Griffin or Trident/Pin Natasha/Fury for midrange; Trebuchet/Molot Natasha/Fury for long range). Alternatively, you can get Support bot (Trident\Zeus\Thunder Carnage) and a beacon runner (Plasma Gareth\Stalker).
- Weapons over robots for WP and gold purchases. For Gold, get at least 2 Orkans and 2 Aphids before buying a Galahad. For WPs, get at least 3 Tarans and 4 Magnums before buying Tridents and a Carnage.
From there on out, it’s personal preference.
Some useful info: