“…Tulumbas is a medium-range unguided rocket launcher. Rockets have a large AOE (area of effect). Deal damage to a group of enemies as well as their physical shields or enemies taking cover. Automatic firing mode. Smart reload system.…” – in-game description
The Tulumbas is somewhat similar to Pin, but shoots 8 weaker rounds at higher RPS (the Pins fires 4 stronger rounds at slower RPS). It also have a longer reload time of 18 seconds. Being a missile type weapon it causes Splash damage to enemies behind cover. The missiles need to make contact with the enemy robot, or else they will continue to fly to their maximum distance.
Being a mid range weapon the Tulumbas is best used with other similarly ranged rockets such as the Pin and the Trident. By remaining behind cover or out of range of robots equipped with short range weapons, then only breaking cover long enough to fire off a salvo, before returning to cover is a common tactic.
- The Tulumbas was released in the 20th January 2015 Update.
- The Tulumbas now reloads while firing, after the 26th May 2017 update.
- Tulumbas RPS was decreased from 5 RPS to 4.3 RPS in the 2.9.2\2.9.3 update
- The S-13 Tulumbas is an unguided rocket used on fighter jets, It is usually fired in pairs, and is used for group targets to ensure a sure-fire hit. The S-25 shares the same feature.
- Before the 2.9 update both Pin and Tulumbas utilizing the same missiles with same damage, but the Tulumbas's missiles have a yellow/orange coloration, as opposed the red coloration of Pin missles.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|6||1480 (+10%)||600,000||13 h||6232||11840||595|
|7||1630 (+10%)||1,200,000||1 d 1 h||6863||13040||655|
|8||1790 (+10%)||2,300,000||1 d 7 h||7537||14320||720|
|9||1970 (+10%)||4,500,000||1 d 14 h||8295||15760||792|
|10||2170 (+10%)||7,500,000||1 d 22 h||9137||17360||872|
|11||2380 (+10%)||12,000,000||2 d 12 h||10021||19040||957|
|12||2610 (+10%)||19,500,000||3 d 13 h||10989||20880||1049|