“…Tulumbas is a medium-range unguided rocket launcher. Rockets have a large AOE (area of effect). Deal damage to a group of enemies as well as their physical shields or enemies taking cover. Automatic firing mode. Smart reload system.…” – in-game description
This rocket launcher is similar to Pin, but shoots 8 (rather than 4) weaker rounds at a higher rate of fire. It also have a longer reload time of 18 seconds. Being a missile type weapon it causes splash damage to enemies behind cover. The missiles need to make contact with the enemy robot, or else they will continue to fly to their maximum distance.
Being a mid range weapon the Tulumbas is best used with other similarly ranged rockets such as the Pin and the Trident. By remaining behind cover or out of range of robots equipped with short range weapons, then only breaking cover long enough to fire off a salvo, before returning to cover is a common tactic.
There is a bug where some rockets explode on launch. This is fairly uncommon though. It appears to bug the most when a robot is falling or jumping. This bug is also shared with Orkan. The bug does not appear to happen when the robot is stationary.
- Damage reduced by 5%
- Firing rate reduced by 10%
- New design
- Damage increased
- New "reloads while firing" mechanism added.
- Firing rate increased by 50%
- The S-13 Tulumbas is an unguided rocket used on fighter jets, It is usually fired in pairs, and is used for group targets to ensure a sure-fire hit. The S-25 shares the same feature.
- Before the 2.9 update both Pin and Tulumbas utilizing the same missiles with same damage, but the Tulumbas's missiles have a yellow/orange coloration, as opposed the red coloration of Pin missles.
- There is a food named similar to the weapon. It is named Tulumba
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|6||1480 (+10%)||600,000||13 h||6232||11840||658|
|7||1630 (+10%)||1,200,000||1 d 1 h||6863||13040||724|
|8||1790 (+10%)||2,300,000||1 d 7 h||7537||14320||796|
|9||1970 (+10%)||4,500,000||1 d 14 h||8295||15760||876|
|10||2170 (+10%)||7,500,000||1 d 22 h||9137||17360||964|
|11||2380 (+10%)||12,000,000||2 d 12 h||10021||19040||1058|
|12||2610 (+10%)||19,500,000||3 d 13 h||10989||20880||1160|