“…Trebuchet is an energy weapon. Super heavy long-range energy weapon that fires bolts of high-temperature plasma, accelerated to enormous speeds. Able to charge prior to firing thus increasing total damage by up to 20 times. Tremendous damage in a single shot and high projectile speed. Difficult to utilize at close range…” – in-game description
This weapon can be charged up to deal more damage. However it can be fired at any time during the charge for reduced damage. A full charge takes 20 seconds.
The Trebuchet is a long range sniping weapon that can hit targets from a long range (1,100 meters). Works for picking off light robots or chipping away at the health of medium or heavy robots as well as taking down robots with built-in Anciles, as it is an energy weapon.
It should be noted that both the Nashorn and Kang Dae have a higher DPM compared to the Trebuchet; however, due to recent Ancile fix, the Trebuchet has become useful on large and open maps, like Yamantau, Canyon or Springfield.
- Damage increased by 5%
- Damage increased by 5%
- A Trebuchet is a type of catapult that uses a heavy counterweight to throw projectiles weighing up to 350 lbs.
- When the Trebuchet’s three second reload time is over, the “barrel” of the weapon opens up into two pieces, indicating that it is ready to be fired. The longer one waits to fire, the greater the intensity of the light coming from the barrel, indicating the higher damage of the plasma bolt that will be fired.
- Four menacing yellow glowing barrels could be seen very far in almost any map, and are very distinctive from any other long-range weaponry, serving as a warning for enemy pilots. Usually, if the light is dim, it is relatively safe to cross the opening on the map or to attack the enemy, due to low damage of not charged Trebuchet.
- The trebuchet start charging at the moment player drops the bot, so it is possible to drop a bot early, allowing it to charge before the actual battle begins, allowing the pilot to fire instantly when the game starts dealing almost max damage if the bolt manages to hit the target when fired.
- The player needs 3,268,740 Silver and 14 days in order to gather enough WP to buy a Trebuchet (using all six WP slots and no Gold to buy WP).
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|2||7600 (+9%)||20,000||11 minutes||7600||7600||330|
|3||8400 (+11%)||40,000||1 hours||8400||8400||365|
|7||12000 (+9%)||1,6 mln||1d 9h||12000||12000||522|
|8||13200 (+10%)||3 mln||1d 18h||13200||13200||574|
|9||14600 (+11%)||6 mln||2d 2h||14600||14600||635|
|10||16000 (+10%)||10 mln||2d 13h||16000||16000||696|
|11||17600 (+10%)||16 mln||3d 11h||17600||17600||765|
|12||19320 (+10%)||26 mln||4d 18h||19320||19320||840|
*Damage is based off a fully charged shot