“…Equipped with a jump drive. The fastest robot in its class. Two medium weapons pose a serious threat to any opponent…” – in-game description
With the ability to mount two medium weapons, it has similar firepower to the Gl. Patton. However, it is faster, more durable, and jump-capable, making it one of the most powerful and versatile robots in the game. Because of its ability to utilize two medium weapons, it is a very common heavy assault robot. With the right weapons load-out, the Rogatka can easily lay down suppression fire in the form of bullets from twin Punisher Mk2 or twin Molot Mk2, or with a huge salvo of rockets from Tulumbas or Orkans. Arguably even more terrifying is equipping two Tarans.
The Rogatka does become less useful in the higher leagues owing to its low HP compared to heavier robots. However, it shines in the lower ones, and can still hold its own further up if used skillfully.
The Rogatka belongs to the Russian Empire faction.
- The Rogatka is the only robot bought with gold that can jump.
- Rogatka means slingshot in Russian, hence the Rogatka’s ability to jump and assault. It is written as рогатка
- Due to initial health and speed nerfs, the Rogatka has fallen somewhat out of favour in late 2016 to early 2017.
- The Rogatka’s model and design was described by Pixonic's content moderator in these words; take Be-12 and A-90 aircrafts, stick Mi-28’s nose on it — voila, you’ve got Rogatka.
- see here for above reference
|6||700,000||104,000||55||1 day 4 hours|
|7||1,000,000||111,000||56||1 day 9 hours|
|8||2,000,000||118,000||58||1 day 15 hours|
|9||5,000,000||125,000||60||1 day 23 hours|
|10||9,000,000||133,000||60||2 days 10 hours|
|11||16,000,000||141,000||60||3 days 3 hours|
|12||30,000,000||150,000||60||4 days 1 hour|
|Total||64,352,500||150,000||60||17 days 13 hours 20 minutes|