“…Equipped with a jump drive. The fastest robot in its class. Two medium weapons pose a serious threat to any opponent…” – in-game description
With the ability to mount two medium weapons, it has similar firepower to the Gl. Patton. However, it is faster, more durable, and jump-capable, making it one of the most speedy and versatile robots in the game. Because of its ability to utilize two medium weapons, it is a very common heavy assault robot. With the right weapons load-out, the Rogatka can easily lay down suppression fire in the form of bullets from the Punisher T or Molot T, or with a huge salvo of rockets from Tulumbas or Orkans. Arguably even more terrifying is equipping two Tarans or Shocktrains.
The Rogatka fills a skirmisher/beacon capture role in combat, also performing well as an ambush unit when equipped with Orkans. It has the speed to keep up with even the fastest bots, this allows it an advantage against larger, slower bots, though care should be taken as the Rogatka's firepower is somewhat weak for its class.
- New skin
- New design
- New skin
- Increased speed (from 48 to 60 km/h)
- Increased durability (from 135K to 150K hit points)
- Jump cooldown reduced (from 10 to 7s)
- Increased speed
- Improved jump
- The Rogatka is the only robot bought with gold that can jump.
- Rogatka means slingshot in Russian, hence the Rogatka’s ability to jump and assault. It is written as рогатка
- Due to initial health and speed nerfs, the Rogatka had fallen somewhat out of favor in late 2016 to early 2017.
- By spring 2017, Rogatka was buffed heavily, possibly due to the new map Moon that came out, where this bot excels.
- Due to the 2.8.0 Rogatka buff, the Rogatka is now the fastest medium bot in game and is faster (in terms of walking speed) than some light bots (i.e Cossack, Gepard)
- It was possible to win Rogatka for free in 3rd Anniversary event taking place first half of May 2017, by completing a lot of special "Event Task".
- Rogatka model was redesigned due to unknown reasons by the developers. Old, soviet-hydroplane-looking square appearance was replaced by new, sleek model; same was done to Schutze and, some time ago, to the Golem. Not every player likes the way robots are being redesigned.
- The previous Rogatka model and design was described by Pixonic's content moderator in these words; take Be-12 and A-90 aircrafts, stick Mi-28’s nose on it — voila, you’ve got Rogatka.
- see here for above reference
|6||700,000||104,000||55||1 day 4 hours|
|7||1,000,000||111,000||56||1 day 9 hours|
|8||2,000,000||118,000||58||1 day 15 hours|
|9||5,000,000||125,000||60||1 day 23 hours|
|10||9,000,000||133,000||60||2 days 10 hours|
|11||16,000,000||141,000||60||3 days 3 hours|
|12||30,000,000||150,000||60||4 days 1 hour|
|Total||64,350,000||150,000||60||17 days 13 hours 20 minutes|