“…High durability and low speed. Designed for long-ranged combat…” – in-game description
Primarily used for long range support fire, it doubles as a semi-mobile artillery platform, depending on the weapons attached to the Light hard points. The Natasha’s slow speed and large size makes it difficult for the Natasha to utilise cover so be prepared to soak up a lot of damage. A typical sniper Natasha would be outfitted with two Gekkos and two Trebuchets.
It can sometimes be outfitted with close-medium range weapons (i.e. Thunder) to become a close-range beacon defense tower. However, its slow speed, low health and big frame becomes an issue.
The Natasha is comparable to the Fury, but has one less heavy hardpoint in exchange for two light hardpoints.
- Update 3.0.0 HP and speed increased by 10%
- Update 2.5.0 Max speed increased to 30 km/h
- Update 1.6.0 Base and max speed increased
- The Natasha features the number “02” on its front and back.
- Because of the update, now the Rhino is the slowest robot, without using Abilities in the game.
- Inspiration seems to be based off of Lun-Class Ekranoplan.
- There is a very old advertisement picture of Natasha having 2xHeavy and 2xMedium hardpoints
Current as of 6/10/17 00:13; Verified by Flamiedark.