“…High durability and low speed. Designed for long-ranged combat…” – in-game description
Primarily used for long-range support fire, it doubles as a semi-mobile artillery platform, depending on the weapons attached to the Light hardpoints. The Natasha’s slow speed and large size make it difficult for the Natasha to utilize cover so be prepared to soak up a lot of damage. A typical sniper Natasha would be outfitted with two Gekkos and two Trebuchets.
It can sometimes be outfitted with close-medium range weapons (i.e. Thunder) to become a close-range beacon defense tower. However, its slow speed, low health, and big frame become an issue.
The Natasha is comparable to the Fury, but has one less heavy hardpoint in exchange for two light hardpoints.
- New skin
- Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead or +5%)
- Durability increased by 10%
- Speed increased by 10%
- New skin
- Speed increased from 27 km/h to 30 km/h
- Speed increased from 19 km/h to 27 km/h
- Speed reduced by 17%
- The Natasha features the number “02” on its front and back.
- Inspiration seems to be based off of Lun-Class Ekranoplan.
- There is a very old advertisement picture of Natasha having 2xHeavy and 2xMedium hardpoints, to the right of the beacon and in the background.