“…Effective at medium range. High accuracy. Outperformed by weapons with higher rate of fire at short range…” – in-game description
This auto-cannon can accelerate fire rate up to 1.5x the usual speed, if fired continuously for longer time than 3 seconds. Accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than 1 second or ammo is depleted.
The Molot T is far more accurate and has greater range than the Punisher T, but has slower fire rate and lower damage, thus resulting in lower DPS at closer range (0-200m).
Despite the accuracy diminishing somewhat at longer ranges due to its large cone of fire, it still is a very powerful weapon at a range of 500–700 meters, making an ultimate counter against bots with Tridents, Tulumbas, Pins, Zeus' as well as the Carnage's shield or usual Ancile. However, it is virtually impossible to deplete a Fujin's shield, even by a fully equipped Molot Griffin.
- Name changed to Molot T
- Damage increased by 5%
- Damage increased by 20%
- Firing rate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 -> 6.3 in accelerated)
- Now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is increased (x1.5).
- Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second.
- The gun barrels glow orange-yellow during accelerated state.
- Damage was increased to 300 per bullet
- Firing rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state
- Ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
- Accuracy increased by 11%
- Damage decreased by 36.5%
- Previously, the damage from guns decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target.
- Molot is Russian for hammer.
- Molot T looks like two Molots paired together; however 1 × Molot T does approximately 150% the damage of 1 x Molot.
- Molot T has the greatest range of any medium slot weapon of the entire game (800m)
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|2||420 (+11%)||15,000||8 minutes||2371||29400||1313|
|3||460 (+10%)||30,000||45 minutes||2597||32200||1438|
|4||500 (+9%)||60,000||1 hour 30 minutes||2823||35000||1563|
|5||550 (+10%)||300,000||6 hours||3105||38500||1719|
|6||600 (+9%)||600,000||13 hours||3387||42000||1875|
|7||660 (+10%)||1,2 mln||1 day 1 hour||3726||46200||2063|
|8||730 (+11%)||2,3 mln||1 day 7 hours||4121||51100||2281|
|9||800 (+10%)||4,5 mln||1 day 14 hours||4516||56000||2500|
|10||880 (+10%)||7,5 mln||1 day 22 hours||4968||61600||2750|
|11||970 (+10%)||12 mln||2 days 15 hours||5476||67900||3031|
|12||1070 (+10%)||19,5 mln||3 days 13 hours||6040||74900||3344|