“…Effective at medium range. High accuracy. Outperformed by weapons with higher rate of fire at short range…” – in-game description
The Molot Mk2 is a medium mid-long range rifled gun. It is worth noting that the Molot Mk2 has the longest range for the medium slot, making it a unique weapon. Unlike the Punisher, it is not a gatling type auto-cannon.
All Molots (as well as Punishers and Tempest) accelerate fire rate up to 1.5x usual speed, if fired continuously for longer time than 3 seconds. Accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than 1 second or ammo is depleted.
The Molot Mk2 is far more accurate and has greater range than the Punisher Mk2, but has slower firerate and lower damage, thus resulting in lower DPS at closer range (0-200m).
Despite the accuracy diminishing somewhat at longer ranges due to its large cone of fire, it still is a very powerful weapon at a range of 500–700 meters, making an ultimate counter against bots with Tridents, Tulumbas, Pins, Zeus' as well as the Carnage's shield or usual Ancile. However, it is virtually impossible to deplete a Fujin's shield, even by a fully equipped Molot Griffin.
- Firerate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 -> 6.3 in accelerated), thus dropping CDPS by -6% and DPS by -12%
- Molot and Molot Mk2 now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is 1.5x of the normal.
- Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second.
- The gun barrels glows orange-yellow during accelerated state.
- Difference between Mk1 and Mk2 is now DAMAGE, not fire speed.
- Damage was increased to 300 per bullet, fire rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state, ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
- Accuracy increased by 11%
- Damage decreased by 36,5%
- Previously, the damage from guns decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target.
- Molot is Russian for hammer.
- Molot Mk2 looks like two Molots Mk1 paired together; however 1 × Molot Mk2 does exactly 150% damage of 1 x Molot Mk1.
- There is no weapon with same or greater range for the medium slot in the game.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|2||400 (+11%)||15,000||8 minutes||2387||28000||1289|
|3||440 (+10%)||30,000||45 minutes||2626||30800||1417|
|4||480 (+9%)||60,000||1 hour 30 minutes||2864||33600||1546|
|5||530 (+10%)||300,000||6 hours||3163||37100||1707|
|6||580 (+9%)||600,000||13 hours||3461||40600||1868|
|7||640 (+10%)||1,2 mln||1 day 1 hour||3819||44800||2062|
|8||700 (+9%)||2,3 mln||1 day 7 hours||4177||49000||2255|
|9||770 (+10%)||4,5 mln||1 day 14 hours||4595||53900||2480|
|10||850 (+10%)||7,5 mln||1 day 22 hours||5072||59500||2738|
|11||930 (+9%)||12 mln||2 days 15 hours||5550||65100||2996|
|12||1020 (+10%)||19,5 mln||3 days 13 hours||6087||71400||3286|