“…Effective at medium range. High accuracy. Outperformed by weapons with higher rate of fire at short range…” – in-game description
This auto-cannon can accelerate its fire rate up to 1.5x usual speed, if fired continuously for longer time than 3 seconds. The accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than 1 second or ammo is depleted.
As a light weapon, it is usually mounted in groups of 2, 3 or even 4, as a concentrated fire of Molots can prove efficient in mid-range combat.
The Molot is probably one of the most versatile weapons in the game. It can tear up robots at mid to long range (800 meters) and isn’t too bad in close combat either, although other weapons such as the Punisher, Magnum and Pinata surpass the Molot at ranges below 300 meters.
This weapon has a medium version, the Molot T, with the same rate of fire, but with higher damage per bullet.
- Damage increased by 5%
- Damage increased by 5%
- Damage increased by 15%
- Firing rate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 to 6.3 rps in accelerated)
- Now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is increased (x1.5).
- Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second.
- The gun barrels glow orange-yellow during accelerated state.
- Damage was increased to 200 per bullet
- Fire rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state
- Ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
- Damage increased
- Rate of fire decreased
- Capacity decreased
- Now has 80 rounds at 6 rps and 151 damage at level 1.
- Removed prefix "AC"
- Accuracy increased by 10%
- Damage decreased by 17.5%
- Previously, the damage from guns and lasers decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target.
- Damage increased by 10%
- Molot is Russian for hammer.
- Also known as, молот.
- The Molot seems to be based on the Bofors 40mm auto-cannon.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|2||250 (+9%)||10,000||5 min||1411||17500||781|
|3||270 (+8%)||20,000||30 min||1524||18900||844|
|4||300 (+11%)||40,000||1 hour||1694||21000||938|
|5||330 (+10%)||200,000||4 hours||1863||23100||1031|
|6||360 (+9%)||400,000||8 hours||2032||25200||1125|
|7||400 (+11%)||800,000||17 hours||2258||28000||1250|
|8||440 (+10%)||1,5 mln||21 hours||2484||30800||1375|
|9||480 (+9%)||3 mln||1 day 1 hour||2710||33600||1500|
|10||530 (+10%)||5 mln||1 day 7 hours||2992||37100||1656|
|11||580 (+9%)||8 mln||1 day 18 hours||3274||40600||1813|
|12||640 (+10%)||13 mln||2 day 9 hours||3613||44800||2000|