“…Effective at medium range. High accuracy. Outperformed by weapons with higher rate of fire at short range…” – in-game description
All Molots (as well as Punishers and Tempest) accelerate fire rate up to 1.5x usual speed, if fired continuously for longer time than 3 seconds. Accelerated state is disabled if firing is stopped for more than 1 second or ammo is depleted.
As a light hardpoint weapon, it is usually mounted in groups of 2, 3 or even 4, as a concentrated fire of Molots can prove efficient in mid-range combat.
The Molot is probably one of the most versatile weapons in the game. It can tear up robots at mid to long range and isn’t too bad in close combat either, although other weapons such as the Punisher, Magnum and Pinata surpass the Molot at ranges below 300m.
Molots have their medium hardpoint cousin, Molot Mk2, with the same rate of fire but x1.5 higher damage per bullet.
- Firerate decreased from 5 to 4.2 rps in normal state (7.5 -> 6.3 in accelerated), thus dropping CDPS by -6% and DPS by -12%
- Molot and Molot Mk2 now enters an accelerated firing rate after 3 seconds of sustained fire. At accelerated state, the firing rate is 1.5x of the normal.
- Accelerated firing shuts down when firing is stopped for 1 second.
- The gun barrels glows orange-yellow during accelerated state.
- Difference between Mk1 and Mk2 is now DAMAGE, not fire speed.
- Damage was increased to 200 per bullet, fire rate decreased to 5 rps in normal state, ammo capacity decreased to 70 bullets
- Damage, rate of fire and capacity changed. Molot is now 80 rounds at 6 rps and 151 damage at level 1.
- Removed prefix "AC"
- Accuracy increased by 10%
- Damage decreased by 17.5% (159.8 -> 136)
- Previously, the damage from guns and lasers decreased at longer distances. Now these weapons deal the same damage regardless of the distance to the target.
- Damage Increased by 10%
- Has a medium hardpoint cousin called the Molot Mk2, which consists of two Molots stacked on top of each other.
- Molot is Russian for hammer.
- The molot seems to be based on the Bofors 40mm autocannon.
|Level||Damage||Cost||Time||Burst DPS||Cycle Damage||Cycle DPS|
|2||250 (+9%)||10,000||5 min||1492||17500||805|
|3||280 (+12%)||20,000||30 min||1671||19600||902|
|4||300 (+7%)||40,000||1 hour||1790||21000||966|
|5||330 (+10%)||200,000||4 hours||1969||23100||1063|
|6||360 (+9%)||400,000||8 hours||2148||25200||1160|
|7||400 (+11%)||800,000||17 hours||2387||28000||1289|
|8||440 (+10%)||1,5 mln||21 hours||2626||30800||1417|
|9||480 (+9%)||3 mln||1 day 1 hour||2864||33600||1546|
|10||530 (+10%)||5 mln||1 day 7 hours||3163||37100||1707|
|11||580 (+9%)||8 mln||1 day 18 hours||3461||40600||1868|
|12||640 (+10%)||13 mln||2 day 9 hours||3819||44800||2062|