Medals are special achievements that are earned in battle, and awarded after each match. They are only awarded to members of the winning team. Members of the losing team are still awarded Silver and Experience. There are 5 types of medals.
- Medal of Valor 1st Class: For distinction, courage, and dedication in the performance of combat missions and special operations. (5 gold) - Given to the Pilot from winning team who earned the greatest score.
- Medal of Valor 2nd Class: For demonstrating initiative and skillful, decisive action that contributes to the successful completion of combat missions. (3 gold) - Given to the player on the winning team who earned the 2nd highest score.
- Medal of Valor 3rd Class: For carrying out successful deployments during combat missions. (1 gold) - Given to the player on the winning team who earned the 3rd highest score.
- Medal of Victory( 1st, 2nd, & 3rd): Given to a pilot for the first three victories of the day. (+100% Silver) - Given to a player for their 1st, 2nd & 3rd victory of the day respectively.
- Medal of Capture: For the greatest contribution to the battlefield domination and the skilful operation of a combat machine. (5 gold) - Given to the player on the winning team who captures the most beacons.
- To achieve the Medal of Capture, you must capture the most beacons on the winning team. If there is a tie between team members for number of beacon captures, then the game will randomly pick one player who tied and give the gold to them.
- It is possible to obtain a Medal of Valor, a Medal of Capture, and a Medal of Victory all at once.