“…A deceptive mechanical predator always ready to ambush an unsuspecting enemy... just like the gunslingers of old…” – in-game description
With 4 light hardpoints, strategies include bearing four of a kind, using the Quick Draw ability to exploit reload times, or mix ranges between the two weapon sets to control as much area as possible. This allows Jesse to be a solid support bot.
It was anticipated that Jesse would be a "gunslinger", such that appropriate weapons would be Molot and Punisher. Equipping Aphids with Pins or Pinatas with Magnums will make good use of the Quick Draw ability to exploit reload times and protect themselves and beacons. Having 4 Pinatas also help because after firing a salvo, the inactive ones can be quick drawn and used to fire a second slavo. This can repeated because of inactive weapons reloading while the active ones are drawn.However, not waiting for a full clip of rockets can make the Pinatas less effective as you repeat the process without waiting for a full clip. Pin works also but with only having 4 rockets and a 12 second clip reload time, it is not recommended unless you want more range. Although Jesse has limited knife fighting ability (Because of its low HP base), the Quick Draw ability makes for a good support bot.
It is impossible to mount an Ecu to a Jesse.
The Jesse's durability is the best amongst light bots. With the Quick Draw ability, it is theoretically capable of equaling damage per cycle with a Patton, even being a Light Robot, but the Quick Draw's reload time generally reduces the amount of damage Jesse can output.
- Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead or +5%)
- Durability increased by 10%
- New skin
- Ability cooldown reduced and animation time reduced
- Speed increased
- Jesse is named after Jesse James, Jesse Woodson James (September 5, 1847 – April 3, 1882) was an American outlaw, guerrilla, gang leader, bank robber, train robber, and murderer from the state of Missouri and the most famous member of the James-Younger Gang. Jesse and his brother Frank James were Confederate guerrillas or bushwhackers during the Civil War.
- The holstered weapon can be "shot off" in a fight as well as active one, due to critical damage.
- Jesse was released during the 2016 Christmas event, was also available as a token purchase on the 27th of January to the 12th of February and was available for gold in 3rd Anniversary event, starting from April, 28th 2017; then finally, on 7th on June was finally released for IP
- After update 3.0.1, this bot now is the most durable light bot
- There is a running joke about the "best setup" for a Jesse to be 4 Magnums; in reality, it doesn't make sense due to the same range, type of damage and no reload time for Magnums; thus such a Jesse would be equal to a Destrier\Stalker in terms of firepower.
|Total||31,511,250||112,000||64||8d 10h 5m|