“…They say he will protect us. But is that so? All he's thinking about is bringing Justice... in his own twisted way.…” – in-game description
The Haechi possesses three medium hardpoints, tied with the Bulgasari; and is the only Dash Bot with a built-in Ancile. Its Dash ability's cooldown time is 12 seconds per charge, which is 7 seconds longer than that of the Kumiho.
Its energy shield makes it good against most enemies, as it's dash can evade plasma, and splash does nothing. It is considered the most powerful of the dash bots because of this, and due to its 3 medium hardpoints. Perhaps the best way to stop it is to use plasma, and have good aim. Keep moving, and be ready to spin around to counter a dash. Either outfight it with a team, or with skill. Due to its deadliness in teamfights, it is worth focusing down Haechis, as then their allies cannot benefit from the Ancile, and they can no longer utilize their 3 medium hardpoints.
- New skin
- Speed decreased by 5%
- Energy shield capacity decreased by 10%
- Haechi or Haitai (Korean: 해태) is Korean for a legendary creature that appears in Korean and Chinese myths.
- Although it's logical to assume that the Beasts from the East would be Light, Medium and Heavy bots, Pixonic stated that they are "moving away from such classification".
- Released in 3.0.1, all three dash bots are able to be won in "The black market" as Pixonic calls it, another time when players can earn event coins or "keys" to buy chests.
- Haechi is one of the 3 robots to have a built-in ancile, the others being Carnage and Fujin.
|7||1,000,000||111,000||50,000||40||1 day 8 hours 46 min|
|8||2,000,000||118,000||53,000||42||1 day 22 hours|
|9||5,000,000||125,000||56,000||43||2 day 9 hours|
|10||7,000,000||133,000||60,000||43||2 days 21 hours|
|11||15,000,000||141,000||63,000||43||4 days 14 hours|
|12||24,000,000||150,000||68,000||43||5 days 10 hour|
|Total||54,870,000||150,000||68,000||43||19 days 23 hours 51 minutes|