“…One of the fastest robots. Considerably outperforms most of the light robots…” – in-game description
The Gepard starts out with 44,000 hit points and has a fixed speed of 58 km/h, making it the fastest robot (at base level). By comparison, the Cossack doesn’t reach the same speed until level 9 (however, the Cossack can jump, and jumping is faster than walking).
If price is not taken into equation, the Gepard would be a decent robot for hit and run tactics with enough firepower. Equipping three Pinatas or Punishers will make this robot do good in close combat. This robot can sometimes be seen with two to three Magnums or triple Aphids.
While they are often armed with Pinatas, Pins, or Aphids for close range guerrilla tactics, it is not uncommon to see them as mobile support platforms or mobile snipers armed with Gekkos or Spirals. Their agility allows them to dodge heavy gunfire as well as quickly reposition to get into range of targets.
- Once appeared on the WR app icon with 2 × Punishers and a Molot.
- The word Gepard means 'Cheetah' in German.
- Used to cost silver but was changed to cost 1,200 gold.
- The robot’s head and thigh used to strongly resemble German Flakpanzer Gepard’s turret and hull before the redesign.
- In update 1.4.2, the Gepard had a visual redesign.
- Although the redesign heavily changed the Gepard’s appearance, some details of the back of the robot are leftover from the previous design.
- Was one of the most popular robots for farming, which is playing at low tiers for the sole purpose of getting gold, or silver. Presently, Gold Farming as become outdated and the Gepard has fallen out of favour for most players.
- Is actually worth its price in the "starter pack", suggested to new players for a $5 flat price.
|10||4,000,000||77,000||58||1 days 4 hours|
|11||8,000,000||82,000||58||1 days 12 hours|
|12||15,000,000||87,000||58||2 days 2 hours|
|Total||31,511,200||87,000||58||8 days 10 hours 5 minutes|