“…Unparalleled firepower, provided by 3 heavy weapon slots…” – in-game description
The Fury excels at long range combat. With three fully upgraded sniper weapons, it can easily cripple smaller robots and deal massive damage to other heavies in a single salvo. Players facing a Fury should take advantage of cover and close in on the Fury within a safe distance as fast as possible.
The Fury, despite its high health and unparalleled firepower, does have a weakness: slow walking/ rotating speed. At max speed, it has the the same speed as the Natasha and Lancelot; with the Rhino being the only bot who is slower. However, the Rhino and Lancelot are able to increase their speed with special abilities, effectively making the Fury the 2nd slowest robot in the entire game.
Fast, agile robots such as the Stalker, Cossack, Jesse, Gareth or Gepard can circle the Fury and can continuously unload volley after volley of damage making it hard for the Fury to target or damage them. When piloting a Fury, it is critical to keep smaller and faster robots at bay. Additionally, when selecting a target, assault robots such as the Rhino should be given priority, as they pose the greatest threat to the team and can potentially destroy the Fury with their powerful close-range weapons if they get close enough.
A common and arguably the most effective setup is triple Tridents. It deals tremendous damage, has a max range of 600m, and can also hit opponents around corners easily. More importantly, it ignores physical shields such as Écus, making it a highly effective counter for robots with built in shields such as the Rhino or Lancelot, both of which are very common in higher tiers.
- 3.0.0: HP and speed were increased by 10%
- 2.0: Fury was redesigned
- 0.6.1: Fury was added into the game
- Despite having what seems like rocket boosters on the back, the Fury cannot jump or rush.
- The Fury is the only Premium Robot released before update 1.8.0 to not be at its max speed at purchase. It can be upgraded from 27 km/h at level 6 to 30 km/h at level 9.
- Despite previous claims of being the tallest bot, it has been disproven in Pixonic's height comparison chart, with the Rhino being the tallest - without weapons mounted - (excluding the RoboDuck). But due to the nature of the picture being for April Fools Day, its authenticity has been disputed.
- It is one of the two Gold Bots to have no abilities aside from superior firepower, the other being the Gepard.
|7||1,000,000||117,000||28||1 days 6 hours|
|8||2,000,000||124,000||29||1 days 18 hours|
|9||5,000,000||132,000||30||2 days 2 hours|
|10||7,000,000||140,000||30||2 days 21 hours|
|11||15,000,000||149,000||30||3 days 11 hours|
|12||25,000,000||158,000||30||3 days 17 hours|
|Total||55,000,000||158,000||30||15 days 3 hours|