“…Unparalleled firepower, provided by 3 heavy weapon slots…” – in-game description
The Fury excels at long range combat. With three fully upgraded sniper weapons, it can easily cripple smaller robots and deal massive damage to other heavies in a single salvo. Players facing a Fury should take advantage of cover and close in on the Fury within a safe distance as fast as possible.
The Fury, despite its high health and unparalleled firepower, it has the same weaknesses as Natasha: slow walking with a big frame. At max speed, it has the same speed as the Natasha.
Fast, agile robots such as the Stalker, Cossack, Jesse, Gareth or Gepard can circle the Fury and can continuously unload volley after volley of damage making it hard for the Fury to target or damage them, but on the other hand, unsuspecting light bots can get dealt massive damage with they’re not aware or can be OHKOed when the weapons the Fury is equipped with, are high levelled. When piloting a Fury, it is critical to keep smaller and faster robots at bay. Additionally, when selecting a target, assault robots such as the Rhino should be given priority, as they pose the greatest threat to the team and can potentially destroy the Fury with their powerful close-range weapons if they get close enough.
A common and arguably the most effective setup is triple Zeus. It deals tremendous damage, has a max range of 600m, and can also hit jumping or dashing opponents easily. More importantly, it ignores energy shields such as Ancile, making it a highly effective counter for robots with built-in shields such as the Haechi or Ancilot, both of which are very common in higher tiers.
Default weapons changed to 3x Thunder
- Increased hit points per level gain (approximately +8% instead or +5%)
- New skins
- Durability increased by 10%
- Speed increased by 10%
- New skins
- New design
- Speed increased from 22 km/h to 30 km/h
- Despite having what seems like rocket boosters on the back, the Fury cannot jump or rush. This was probably added to emphasize the raw power of this bot and the energy it takes to stand.
- The Fury is the only Premium Robot released before update 1.8.0 to not be at its max speed at purchase. At that time it could've been upgraded from 27 km/h at level 6 to 30 km/h at level 9.
- Despite previous claims of being the tallest bot, it has been disproven in Pixonic's height comparison chart, with the Rhino being the tallest - without weapons mounted - (excluding the RoboDuck). But due to the nature of the picture being for April Fools Day, its authenticity has been disputed.
- It is one of the two Gold Bots to have no abilities aside from superior firepower, the other being the Gepard.
- There is a movie named Fury, where a tank and its platoon drives deep into enemy territory. The developers probably choose the name to show is immense fire power it has