“…Fujin is a four-legged medium robot. A metal sentinel able to provide both cover fire and barrage for his teammates. Fujin is perfectly suited for area capture and control. Three medium hard points give Fujin a strategic advantage in short and medium-ranged fights. Upon entering the Sentry mode, Fujin elevates his tower, gaining a better view over the battlefield and activates his built-in regenerating energy shield. While in this mode, Fujin is unable to move but is still able to turn around and fire…” – in-game description
It has the Sentry ability, which immobilizes it in exchange for a powerful energy shield. While in this mode, the Fujin’s main turret is raised for a larger field-of-view for attacking and can still turn and fire its weapons.
When maxed, the Fūjin has a health of 135,000, a max speed of 40kmph and a shield￼ health of 122,000.
The energy shield is very similar in function to the Ancile, regenerating at an estimated 7-8% per second, much faster than the Ancile, (which reloads at an estimated 3-5% per second) and it has more health than the standard Ancile, thus making the Fujin much more difficult to take down should the attacker not have any plasma or laser weapons. While piloting a Fujin, should you encounter an enemy exclusively using energy weapons, activating Fujin's ability is useless.
Sentry mode has a two-second activation and deactivation time. The energy shield activates shortly upon activation of the Sentry ability; should you encounter a rocket Death Button, you can use the ability to block most of the incoming damage and in most circumstances can save your life. The built-in Ancile only regenerates when sentry mode is active.
The shield durability has been increased to 90% of the hit points. Shield regeneration rate has also increased to an estimated 6-8% of total shield strength per second. (Originally 5%)
- Fujin translates to “Wind God” in Japanese.
- Due to the coloring, Fujin resembles the hidden robot in the Springfield map. Additionally, the hidden robot in Springfield was removed shortly after the announcement of the Fujin.
- The Fujin is one of two quadrupedal robots, the other being the Raijin.
- It is one of two robots with a built-in energy shield resembling the Ancile, the other being the Carnage.
- There is a known bug with the Ancile shield effectively reducing its shield durability in half.
- Oddly, the Fujin does not suffer from landing lag. This may be possibly due to being a quadrupedal robot.
- Due to its four legs, the Fujin can hang off the side of ledges without falling off. This can be used to gain a better angle to fire at opponents.
- Because th￼e Fūjin is so low to the ground, it can still hit Stalkers while not in Sentry mode.
|2||23,000||72,000||65,000||36||6 minutes 40 seconds|
|3||45,000||77,000||69,000||37||1 hour 20 minutes|
|4||88,000||82,000||74,000||37||5 hours 20 minutes|
|5||170,000||87,000||78,000||38||13 hours 20 minutes|
|6||340,000||93,000||84,000||38||1 day 2 hours 40 minutes|
|7||680,000||99,000||89,000||39||1 day 19 hours 42 minutes 13 seconds|
|8||1,300,000||105,000||95,000||39||2 days 13 hours 20 minutes|
|9||2,700,000||112,000||101,000||40||3 days 4 hours|
|10||5,200,000||119,000||107,000||40||3 days 20 hours|
|11||10,000,000||127,000||114,000||40||6 days 2 hours 40 minutes|
|12||20,000,000||135,000||122,000||40||7 days 5 hours 20 minutes|
|Total||40,559,000||135,000||122,000||40||26 days 15 hours 48 minutes 53 seconds|