“…Fujin is a four-legged medium robot. A metal sentinel able to provide both cover fire and barrage for his teammates. Fujin is perfectly suited for area capture and control. Three medium hard points give Fujin a strategic advantage in short and medium-ranged fights. Upon entering the Sentry mode, Fujin elevates his tower, gaining a better view over the battlefield and activates his built-in regenerating energy shield. While in this mode, Fujin is unable to move but is still able to turn around and fire…” – in-game description
It has the Sentry ability, which immobilizes it in exchange for a powerful energy shield. While in this mode, the Fujin’s main turret is raised for a larger field-of-view for attacking and can still turn and fire its weapons.
When maxed, the Fūjin has a health of 135,000, a max speed of 40kmph and a shield￼ health of 122,000.
The energy shield is very similar in function to the Ancile, in a similar manner to the Carnage. However, unlike the Carnage, the Fūjin's Ancile regenerates at the same percentage rate as the Ancile (the Carnage's rate is lower), can activate from 0%, and is much stronger. Thus making the Fujin much more difficult to take down should the attacker not have any plasma or laser weapons. While piloting a Fujin, should you encounter an enemy exclusively using energy weapons, activating Fujin's ability is useless.
Sentry mode has a two-second activation and deactivation time and has no cooldown. The energy shield activates almost immediately once the Sentry mode buttton is pressed; should you encounter a rocket Death Button, Aphid setups, or Tridents, you can use the ability to block most of the incoming damage and in most circumstances can save your life. The built-in Ancile only regenerates when sentry mode is active.
The shield durability has been increased to 90% of the hit points. Shield regeneration rate has also increased to an estimated 6-8% of total shield strength per second. (Originally 5%)
A bug causing the Ancile to receive￼ double damage was fixed. However, the shield regeneration rate was decreased to 3% per second. Additionally, the shield requires 20% instead of 10% to reactivate after being downed.
- Fujin translates to “Wind God” in Japanese.
- Due to the coloring, Fujin resembles the hidden robot in the Springfield map. Additionally, the hidden robot in Springfield was removed shortly after the announcement of the Fujin.
- The Fujin is one of two quadrupedal robots, the other being the Raijin.
- It is one of two robots with a built-in energy shield resembling the Ancile, the other being the Carnage.
- Oddly, the Fujin does not suffer from landing lag. This may possibly be because it is a quadrupedal robot.
- Due to its four legs, the Fujin can hang off the side of ledges without falling off. This can be used to gain a better angle to fire at opponents. However, he cannot climb up obstacles, unlike the Raijin.
- Because th￼e Fūjin is so low to the ground, it can still hit Stalkers while it is not in Sentry mode.
|2||23,000||72,000||65,000||36||6 minutes 40 seconds|
|3||45,000||77,000||69,000||37||1 hour 20 minutes|
|4||88,000||82,000||74,000||37||5 hours 20 minutes|
|5||170,000||87,000||78,000||38||13 hours 20 minutes|
|6||340,000||93,000||84,000||38||1 day 2 hours 40 minutes|
|7||680,000||99,000||89,000||39||1 day 19 hours 42 minutes 13 seconds|
|8||1,300,000||105,000||95,000||39||2 days 13 hours 20 minutes|
|9||2,700,000||112,000||101,000||40||3 days 4 hours|
|10||5,200,000||119,000||107,000||40||3 days 20 hours|
|11||10,000,000||127,000||114,000||40||6 days 2 hours 40 minutes|
|12||20,000,000||135,000||122,000||40||7 days 5 hours 20 minutes|
|Total||40,559,000||135,000||122,000||40||26 days 15 hours 48 minutes 53 seconds|