Pixonic started tradition of introducing events in 2016.
Typical event got the following perks:
- Introduction of novelty items (paintjobs, robots, weapons)
- Sale offers for some old or new stuff.
- Special "Event coins", which are earned during ANY battle, win or loose, in small amounts (typical 2~5 per battle) - only one event so far used Au instead of coins.
- Event chests - type of a simple lottery where player is presented with three choices: spend 10 (bronze), 100 (silver) or 1000 (gold) coins on a chest. The more expensive the chest - the better the prize is. Usually bronze chest give small amount of Silver (5K~50K), Gold (1~20) or simplest weapons.
Silver chest gives bigger amount than the Bronze one plus WP stuff, and Golden chest gives ONLY big prizes.
However, it is still possible to get a Gepard out of the chest.
After spending some amount of coins (approximately 7000~8000) player is given a bonus "Epic" chest, which holds prizes no cheaper than 1500 Gold.
- Event tasks - introduced during Anniversary 2017 event, it accompany Daily Tasks, and present player the opportunity to earn a lot of Silver and valuable prizes; usually premium weapons and bots with paintjobs pre-applied. It is worth noting that paintjob cannot be re-applied to a different bot, so to use bot with paintjob player must upgrade newly acquired bot.
2017 Chinese new year
2017 War Robots 3rd anniversary
Event tasks details and prizes list:
2017 Independence Day
Event tasks details and prizes list (percentage shows completed kills, caps, win by the task in relation to the total event amount):