“…One of the most durable light robots…” – in-game description
It is the starting robot for new pilots.
The Destrier can make a decent robot for novices when equipped with dual punishers. However, it will become obsolete as it lacks the firepower and HP to be competitive
This robot is good at flanking and capturing beacons, but can also be used for head-on assault provided the opposing force is outnumbered or outgunned.
These setups are recommended for the Destrier:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
Long Range (800-1,100m)
The Destrier ,being a starter robot, becomes obsolete quickly? However, using two Punishers very early on in most cases will be the optimal choice as they are good weapos for beginners to get used to. Spirals can also be used early for newcomers to get used to the lock-on feature. Molots feature more range than Punishers, with the cost of less damage. Lastly, Pinatas can be used for that extra burst damage. However, due to the price of this weapon, its advisable to invest in a superior robot before purchasing a Pinata.
- The use of long range weaponry due to there being better sniping platforms later. For example, the medium silver robots (Golem, Vityaz, and Patton).
- The use of more valuable equipment because of there are better platforms for these equipment.
|10||5,000,000||77,000||55||1 day 7 hours|
|11||8,000,000||82,000||55||1 day 18 hours|
|12||13,000,000||87,000||55||2 days 9 hours|
|Total||31,970,000||+43,000||+13||8 days 13 hours 35 minutes|
|10||5,000,000||92,400||55||1 day 7 hours|
|11||8,000,000||98,400||55||1 day 18 hours|
|12||13,000,000||104,400||55||2 days 9 hours|
|Total||31,970,000||+51,600||+13||8 days 13 hours 35 minutes|
|4.0||Economy Changes (July 5):|
|Total Upgrade Cost: 16,565,000 Ag⟶31,970,000 Ag|
|Total Upgrade Time: 4 days 7 hours⟶8 days 13 hours 35 minutes|
|2.8.0||New skin (Parade)|
|0.6.3||Speed at level 4 is increased by 10%.|
|0.3.0||Top speed increased by 6.5%.|
|Speed growth rate of 10-15% at levels 1-2.|
|0.1.0||Robot was added to the game|
Paint Jobs Available For Purchase
- All players start the game with a Destrier equipped with its default Spiral and Molot.
- Its name is a reference to a medieval warhorse known as a Destrier.
- A Destrier slightly resembles the ED-209 from RoboCop. However, it is unknown if this is intentional.
- The Destrier has a paintjob called Parade.
- Destrier has had several redesigns over the years, appearing very different now than it once did.