“…One of the most durable light robots…” – in-game description
The Destrier can be used for close ranged combat when first starting the game. When equipped with dual Punishers. It can make for a decent robot for novices. The Destrier will quickly become obsolete, as it lacks the firepower and resilience required to be able to survive beyond recruit league.
Strategies with this robot mainly involve flanking and capturing beacons, but can also be used for head-on assault provided the opposing force is outnumbered or outgunned.
These setups are recommended for the Destrier:
Note: When "Opt." is next to a slot type, it refers to one of the multiple options that can be used in combination with the other weapon(s) slot type(s).
Close Range (350m or less)
The Destrier being a starter robot, becomes obsolete quickly, however very early on using two Punishers in most cases will be the optimal choice, its a good weapon for beginners to get used to. Spirals can also be used early for newcomers to get used to the lock-on feature. Molots feature more range than Punishers, with the cost of less damage. Lastly, Pinatas can be used for that extra burst damage, however, due to the price of this weapon its advisable to invest in a superior robot before purchasing a Pinata.
- The use of long range weaponry, due to there being better sniping platforms later, for example the medium silver robots (Golem, Vityaz, and Patton).
- The use of more valuable equipment, because of better options for equipping these weapons to.
- New skin
- New design
- Speed at level 4 is increased by 10%.
- Top speed increased by 6.5%.
- Speed growth rate of 10-15% at levels 1-2.
- All players start the game with a Destrier equipped with its default Spiral and Molot.
- Its name is a reference to a medieval warhorse known as a Destrier.
- A Destrier slightly resembles the ED-209 from RoboCop, however, it is unknown if this is intentional.
- The Destrier has a paintjob called Parade.
- Destrier has had several redesigns over the years, appearing very different now than it once did.
|Level||Cost (Ag)||Health||Speed (km/h)||Time|
|Total||16,565,000||87,000||55||4 days 7 hours|