“…One of the most durable light robots…” – in-game description
The Destrier can be used a close-range knife fighter when first starting the game. When equipped with dual Punishers or Pinatas, it can make for a decent robot for beginners. However, the Destrier will quickly become obsolete in higher leagues (mainly when you enter late Bronze league), as it lacks the firepower and resilience required to be able to survive.
Strategies with this bot mainly involve flanking and capturing Beacons, but can also be used for head-on assault provided the opposing force is outnumbered or outgunned.
The Destrier is a one-of-a-kind bot, as it is the starting one for every player. A lot of high-league pilots hold fond memories of this obsolete yet unique light bot.
- New skin
- New design
- Speed at level 4 is increased by 10%.
- Top speed increased by 6.5%.
- Speed growth rate of 10-15% at levels 1-2.
- All players start the game with a Destrier equipped with its default Spiral and Molot.
- Its name is a reference to a medieval warhorse known as a Destrier.
- A Destrier slightly resembles the ED-209 from Robocop, however, it is unknown if this is intentional.
- Destrier's only paint job is Parade.
- Destrier has had several redesigns over the years, appearing very different now than it once did
|Total||16,565,000||87,000||55||4 days 7 hours|