- See also: Features
Silver and gold are covered in depth here.
Is the most easily acquired type of currency. However, it is worth noting that Silver is also the most needed currency later in game, due to enormous upgrade prices of the weapons\bots from level 9 and above.
Over half of the robot types and most of the equipment costs silver. It is the only type of currency used to upgrade robots and items to higher levels.
Silver is awarded for a variety of accomplishments during battles: most significantly the total damage dealt to enemies. Other events that earn silver are: number of robots destroyed (killing shots), number of Beacons capped, and number of critical hits (shots that destroy weapons or slow a robot's movement speed). Winning the match will add a 50% bonus.
Additional Silver can be purchased in the game by spending Gold, and you can earn more silver per match by buying Premium.
- 500K Silver for 250 Gold
- 1,500K Silver for 650 Gold
- 5,000K Silver for 2,000 Gold
- 15,000K Silver for 5,600 Gold
- 50,000K Silver for 18,500 Gold
Is more difficult to acquire, its most important use is unlocking hangar slots. It can also be used to purchase certain robots and items, most of which are highly sought after. Another uses includes accelerating upgrade times.
A player earns 50 Gold each time they level up.
Gold can also be earned during battles by performing well:
- by capturing the most beacons (bonus gold for winning)
- by getting the most kills (bonus gold for winning)
- 5 gold for first place (Free-for-All)
- 3 gold for second place (Free-for-All)
- 1 gold for third place (Free-for-All)
Each day two daily missions are assigned which award gold (30 or 40, depending on task) when completed.
Additional Gold can be purchased by spending real life money:
- 500 for $4.99, $7.99AU, £4.03
- 1,200 for $9.99, $14.99AU, £8.06
- 2,500 for $19.99, $30.99AU, £16.13
- 6,500 for $49.99, $79.99AU, £40.32
- 14,000 for $99.99, $150.99AU, £80.77
For history on gold farming (techniques no longer viable), visit the Gold Farming Page.