“…The most durable robot in its class. Perfect for close combat…” – in-game description
The speed of the Boa gives it a slight advantage on the battlefield. At level 9 it reaches its maximum speed of 42 km/h so it can quickly close in or sneak up on heavy enemies. At the highest leagues of the game, the Boa is often seen equipped with a maxed Thunder and Orkan in order to do catastrophic damage in a short amount of time. In the lower leagues, it is more common to see a Boa equipped with a Taran instead of an Orkan.
The Boa’s health rivals that of heavy robots, and it has the highest health out of all of the medium robots. Because of this, it can last an extremely long time compared to other robots. With a Thunder and an Orkan, it can create enormous amounts of damage when up close, and it can easily close the gap between opponents, making this robot and weapon set popular.
Although the Boa does have only 2 × hardpoints, many pilots (experienced and inexperienced) believe that this flaw is overshadowed by all of its advantages.
- The Boa sustains fewer critical hits, which makes weapons harder to destroy.
- Armor increased: 62,000 → 74,000
- Armor increased: 54,000 → 62,000
- With a max health of 185,000, the Boa is third only to the Leo and Raijin in health.
- Boa's head and thigh strongly resemble German self-propelled howitzer Panzerhaubitze 2000's turret and hull.
- Due to its rectangular shape, the Boa is commonly referred to as the “walking toaster” when all of its weapons are blown off.
- Adrian Chong has included it in his “Top 5 Robots You Should Buy” Mini-series on YouTube.
|6||500,000||128,000||38||1 day 4 hours|
|7||900,000||136,000||39||1 day 6 hours|
|8||2,000,000||145,000||41||1 day 7 hours|
|9||3,000,000||154,000||42||1 day 11 hours|
|10||6,000,000||164,000||42||1 day 18 hours|
|11||12,000,000||174,000||42||2 days 2 hours|
|12||23,000,000||185,000||42||2 days 13 hours|
|Total||48,450,000||185,000||42||13 days 9 hours 20 minutes|
Current as of 6/10/17 14:11; Verified by Flamiedark.